STEEL London are a specialist creative eCRM agency in the heart of London - 2 minutes away from Waterloo.
We are a friendly, dynamic and diverse team with individuals who bring a unique combination of experience, curiosity, passion and common sense to the world of email marketing. We offer the possibility of remote working (1-2 days a week) while encouraging a collaborative approach, making natural team skills and communication absolutely essential.
We are currently looking to expand our analytics capabilities by hiring an eCRM Campaign Analyst. We are looking for someone who is passionate about eCRM, database and digital marketing. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Strategy and be responsible for analysing and interrogating customer data to create insight and business recommendations. You will be required to manage and deliver customer centric campaigns, from inception through to delivery.
In essence you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and be part of a growing, specialist eCRM team that lives and breathes email marketing.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the analysis of our clients’ customer and product data, providing insights and recommendations for segmentation, testing and targeting
- Plan and execute the targeting of customers through the company's own and various industry standard marketing platforms for email campaigns
- Working on improving the data flows between different systems
- Create tracking specifications to the use of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends
- Improve marketing conversion metrics, predictions via modelling and overall support and develop customer retention strategies
- Create reports that identify trends and drive insights by building dashboards and consulting with clients to define KPIs to recommend digital analytics solutions
- Support and oversee the deployment of agency and client email campaigns, ensuring the overall integrity and quality of email marketing programs
The ideal candidate will have...
- strong numerical and analytical capabilities
- a positive and constructive attitude with a strong sense for collaboration
- the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, while maintaining clear communication with the rest of the team
- a clear and effective way of presenting information verbally, in writing and in a visual form, explaining complex data concepts to a non-technical audience
- the confidence to be seen as the go-to person for any question on the technical aspects of email activity
- knowledge of customer targeting, segmentation methods and email testing programmes
Experience and technical skills
- At least 3 years' experience in customer insight and be confident in building your own campaigns
- Degree - numerical / science / business or marketing subject preferred
- Strong knowledge of ESP specifics such as deliverability, IP reputation, DNS requirements and sender scores
- Commercially aware and confidence to feedback your insight to senior company members
- Experience of using and implementing web analytics and tag management platforms such as Google Analytics
- Good SQL skills
- Google Docs / GSuite platform, Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of CRM platforms such as Salesforce (SFMC/Exact Target), SignUpTo and Silverpop
- Experience of using one or more of the following: SPSS, Tableau, SAP BO, Cognos, Pentaho or other data software (bonus)
- Digital and Social Media tracking and analytics (bonus)